- March 5, 2018
- 8:00 am
- Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Denver, CO, 80202
SWANApalooza is the brand name for four SWANA events combined into one location to provide a significant learning experience, saving you time and travel to multiple events. SWANApalooza features the Annual Landfill Gas and Biogas Symposium, the Annual Landfill Symposium, and the Road to Zero Waste Conference, along with the Spring Training & Exam Center. Formerly a separate event, the U.S. EPA’s Landfill Methane Outreach Program (LMOP) is now a partner in the Landfill Gas and Biogas Symposium. Professional tours to view local operations are always part of the educational offerings. For social experiences, we have a Fun Run, networking receptions, and more, depending on the location.
The solid waste industry is changing, with hot topics including safety, technology advances, and food scrap disposal at the top of the conversation list.
Anyone who calls in and mentions SWANApalooza will receive the group rate of $189.
- August 1, 2017 | Call for Proposals closes
- December 20, 2017 | Early Bird registration closes
- December 20, 2017 | Registration deadline for speakers
- January 5, 2018 | Permission to publish for speakers due (via SurveyMonkey form)
- February 12, 2018 | Deadline for speakers to submit PPT presentations
- February 26, 2018 | Formal paper, if any, due February 26 (Required for Landfill Gas and Biogas Symposium; optional for other conferences)